Contribute papers to OGEL
- Energy Community
Editor: Dr. Dirk Buschle
- Joint Operating Agreements & National Oil Companies: Challenges and Dynamics
Editor: Dr. Eduardo G. Pereira
- Special: Offshore Petroleum Exploration and Production: Challenges and Responses
Editors: Dr. Vinogradov and Simon Amaduobogha
- Planned: PPP; see call for papers for info.
We invite all those with an interest in oil, gas and energy law and regulation and other energy markets related issues to contribute articles to OGEL. We are looking for range of contributions including practical comments on recent developments, in-depth contributions on issues of topical concern, and longer, scholarly articles which add to an understanding of these fields. We also welcome notes and articles on primary legal and regulatory materials, book reviews and opinion pieces. As a rule, submissions of scholarly articles will be subject to a peer review. We regularly have special editions of OGEL, sometimes in cooperation with guest editors, where we invite a range of authors to address different aspects of a contemporary topic. Our call for papers section features the topics that we will address in the near and longer term. If you would like to contribute to one of these, or to suggest a topic that is of interest to the community then please do contact us.
For further information please email us at .
Our audiences are world-wide and include professional firms, corporations, NGOs, Government departments, Universities. Your contributions are thus assured of a wide readership of those interested in these areas.
OGEL offers professional firms the opportunity to lead edit and co-sponsor special issues on particular topics of particular interest to the professional competencies and profile of the firm, the special issue editor and to the contributors.
Article submission guidelines:
- Written in MS Office Word
- Checked for Spelling & Grammar
- Please use standard legal citation methods preferably in footnotes and not endnotes
- Include a executive summary of the article (150-200 words)
- Include (if you wish) for your profile:
- Your full name & title
- Your Company, University or Organization name
- Website address
- E-mail address (only visible for registered readers)
- 150-200 words on your own/your firm's professional services provided, expertise, competence...
- A digital photo
We offer an electronic version of the traditional "off-prints" to individual authors / contributors. Contributing authors are welcome to circulate this electronic off-print to colleagues, clients and professional contacts. Each author will receive their electronic "off-prints" after publication of the OGEL issue involved.
- We publish online only, so we can publish articles of any length, from a 2-page short comment on recent developments to full length reports of hundreds of pages.
- We publish the articles as Acrobat Reader PDF files. You are free to use your own or law firm/organisation layout preference. However, please use standard legal citation methods, preferably in footnotes and not endnotes
- Please submit the article as an MS Word file. We will do the conversion to Acrobat PDF format prior to publishing it. This procedure will also ensure your article will be fully searchable.